So thrilled to announce the publication of "Slater Mountain: Horses & Dreams Creative Coloring," a companion coloring book to the Moonbeam Children's Award winning Slater Mountain Book Series!!! Available on amazon and soon in stores. Here's the link: Click here.
I'll be signing Slater Mountain books at the Harwinton Lions Club Schooling Dressage Show on Saturday, September 9, 6-8. and sharing a booth with Erin Sheak of Mrs Fairy Cakes, a fabulous baker. Come see us for great reads and great sweets!
• Rose Arts Festival Saturday, July 1, 12:45-2:30 Book Signing at the CAPA (CT Authors and Publishers) Booth – then from 2:30-4:30 Book Signing at Greg Gilmartin's Booth, Chelsea Parade in Norwich, CT. 150 vendors, music, food trucks, art, crafters and more...
Author, Harriet Grayson and I will be signing books at the QCA Craft Fair, Saturday, May 6, 10-3pm, 1221 Norwich Rd, Plainfield, CT. Crafts, food and fun! See you there!
Join us for "The Art of Storytelling." Author Talks and Book Signing with Judy Ricketts-White, Alan Harland and Rose Young on Friday, March 3, 5-8pm at Leif Nilsson Spring Street Gallery, 1 Spring Street, Chester, CT. Chester Stroll First Friday, restaurants, shops and galleries are open, a great time to experience this magical village. You will be enchanted by the impressionist paintings of Leif Nilsson and amazed how he makes his paintings vibrant with light and color!
Hope to see you at these upcoming book signings, introducing my newest book, "Slater Mountain: Yellowstone." See you there:
• Westerly Armory Bazaar, Westerly, RI, Saturday, November 5, 10am-3pm.
• Equine Affaire, Taborton Books in the Better Living Bldg., West Springfield, MA, Thursday-Sunday, November 10-13, 12-6pm
• Chamber Holiday Bazaar, Holiday Inn, Norwich, CT, Saturday, November 26, 9am-2pm
• Literary Salon, Authors and Art, Filomena's Waterford, CT, Wednesday, November 30, 6-8 pm